- Monthly council meetings are held on a Tuesday once a month, Sept through February at 7pm, all members are encouraged to attend.
- Membership: open to any who care to join! Dues are due on Burns Dinner of each year and are $5 per person. Click here for a printable membership form.
- Scholarships and Grants are available (it’s why we exist!). See the appropriate page in the sidebar at the right.
- By-Laws in PDF format.
- Expense Reimbursement Form. (We are Scottish, this had better be good!)
- Donation Tax Form (PDF). Note that the donation receipt must be signed, or the IRS may reject it. Instructions for this form.
The Hawkeye Area Grand Gaelic Isles Society offer scholarships and grants to foster, encourage, and expand interest in all things Scottish, Gaelic and/or Celtic. The Executive Board and H.A.G.G.I.S. Council will determine the number and amount of awards available each year. A required condition of an award is the return of a written letter confirming …